- Introduce the structure and function of the human body
- Introduce how cancer affects body systems
This course is for any staff working in a health and social care setting who would like to increase their understanding of the human body and the impact of cancer on body systems.
N.B. Not suitable for registered health care professionals
Date and Duration
24 June 2020
- Introduction to the human body
- What is cancer?
- Cancer and the digestive system
- Cancer and the immune system
- Cancer and the reproductive system
- Cancer and the respiratory system
Certificate of attendance
Number of Places and Cost
Number of places:
(Free for CCC staff)