- Please complete the relevant application form.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to arrange for study leave/fees from their place of work where necessary.
- Payment should be made prior to the day of the course. If payment is not received we reserve the right to cancel the booking. Your place will only be confirmed once Clinical Education receives payment or you have provided a purchase order number. NB For individuals self-funding oncology modules, it may be possible to pay in instalments for module fees. Please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of a short course, bespoke course or study day cancellation, you or your employer will be charged the full fee if you do not inform the course organisers at least five working days before the event.
- It is the responsibility of the representative booking the training course(s) to ensure that we are informed of any access requirements.
- For staff employed by The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre, courses are either free or charged at a reduced rate.
Data Protection Act 2018/GDPR
By submitting an application to attend any of the courses/modules offered, you consent to The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust having access to and using your personal data for the purposes of processing your application. The Trust may share your personal data with our partners; University of Chester and Wirral University Hospital Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust for the purpose of awarding a certificate of attendance/qualification.
Your information will not be sent outside of the United Kingdom where the laws do not protect your privacy to the same extent as the law in the UK. The Trust will never sell any information about you to other organisations for profit.